Interesting research links
- Wiki about research practices
- Networking on the Network: A Guide to Professional Skills for PhD Students
- How to Prepare an Annotated Bibliography
- Writing an Annotated Bibliography
- Writing a Position Paper
- Writing Technical Articles
- Non-Technical Talks by David Patterson, U.C. Berkeley
- Douglas E. Comer - A few essays about Computer Science
- Online Research Resources
- Bell Labs Computing Science Research Center
- Computer Science Education Resource Guide
Research or what?
How to find information?
You can find scientific papers using the paper search sites listed below. If you find a paper but you don't have access to the full version through one of these web sites you can try to find the paper in the author's web site. The full version of papers/publications are usually available there.
- Windows Live Academic
- Scholar Google
- CiteSeer Publications ResearchIndex
- ACM Digital Library
- MIT Laboratory for Computer Science
- DBPL - Computer Science Bibliography
- Networked Computer Science Technical Reference Library
- USENIX - Publications - Proceedings
How to find conferences/workshops?
Look at conferences/events calendars of major computer science associations/organizations, for instance: